Tizen Native API 3.0
The Sound Manager API provides functions to get and set sound parameters like volume, stream policy, session policy and devices.
The Sound Manager service allows APIs to manage audio output.
The Sound Manager API allows you to:
- check/control output volumes
- handle a volume changed notification
- determine/control a sound stream policy
- handle the notification of a sound focus status change
- determine a sound session policy (Deprecated)
- handle the notification of a sound session interruption (Deprecated)
- query the basic information of connected sound devices
- handle the notification for connection of a sound device, and for changed information of a sound device
The Sound Manager API allows only asynchronous operations.
Thus the result will be passed to the application via the callback mechanism. An appropriate callback can be called in response to changes initiated from outside the application.
Possible callbacks are listed below:
sound_manager_volume_changed_cb() - invoked when volume level is changed.
sound_stream_focus_state_changed_cb() - invoked when the state of focus that belongs to the stream_info is changed.
sound_stream_focus_state_watch_cb() - invoked when the focus state for each sound stream type is changed.
sound_session_interrupted_cb() - invoked when the session is interrupted. (Deprecated)
sound_device_connected_cb() - invoked when the connection of a sound device is changed.
sound_device_information_changed_cb() - invoked when the information of a sound device is changed.
The callback mechanism is used to notify the application about significant sound manager events.
Enumeration Type Documentation
Enumeration for sound manager's error codes.
- Since :