Tizen Native API 5.5
Efl Extension Panel
Eext_panel is composed of primary panel and assist panel. Assist panel becomes visible by dragging the edge of the screen.
|Evas_Object *||eext_panel_add (Evas_Object *parent)|
|Add a new Eext_Panel. |
|void||eext_panel_part_content_set (Evas_Object *obj, const char *part_name, Evas_Object *content)|
|Set the content at a part of a given eext_panel widget. |
|Evas_Object *||eext_panel_part_content_get (const Evas_Object *obj, const char *part_name)|
|Get the content from the part of the given eext_panel widget. |
|Evas_Object * eext_panel_add||(||Evas_Object *||parent||)|
Add a new Eext_Panel.
Because the return value is a handle of elm_layout object, the elm_layout APIs are applicable to eext_panel.
This widget emits the following signals:
- "assist,panel,visible": When the assist panel becomes draggable and visible
- "assist,panel,hidden": When the assist panel becomes completely invisible and not draggable
[in] parent The parent object
- A new eext_panel handle, otherwise
NULLif it cannot be created
- Since :
|Evas_Object * eext_panel_part_content_get||(||const Evas_Object *||obj,|
|const char *||part_name|
Get the content from the part of the given eext_panel widget.
[in] obj Eext panel [in] part_name Eext panel part name
- The content of the object at the given part, otherwise
NULLin case of an error
- Since :
|void eext_panel_part_content_set||(||Evas_Object *||obj,|
|const char *||part_name,|
Set the content at a part of a given eext_panel widget.
- Eext panel holds two (primary and assist) child objects as its contents in the given parts. This API sets a new content to a given part. If any object is already set as a content object in the given part, the previous object is automatically deleted with this call. If the
contentis NULL, this call will just delete the previous object.
The part names works as follows:
- "primary": If you set an object as the content of this part, the object is visible by default before assist panel is dragged.
- "assist": If you set an object as the content of this part, the object is hidden by default and becomes visible by dragging the edge of the screen.
[in] obj Eext panel [in] part_name Eext panel's part name to set [in] content The new content for that part
- Since :