Tizen Native API 5.5
A client-side URL transfer library supporting http, https, ftp, file URIs and many more protocols. Allows applications to perform url-related activities without having to involve a web browser.
In some cases such as internet access, your application requires some privileges. For more information, see the Non-API Bound Privileges.
- Note that the following enums are removed.
- - CURLE_SSL_CACERT
- - CURLOPT_DNS_USE_GLOBAL_CACHE
- You can use CURLE_PEER_FAILED_VERIFICATION instesd of CURLE_SSL_CACERT.
- You can use CURLOPT_SHARE instead of CURLOPT_DNS_USE_GLOBAL_CACHE.
- Note that default HTTP version is changed from HTTP/1.1 to HTTP/2.
- If version isn't specified, curl attempts HTTP/2 only. It will fall back to HTTP/1.1 if HTTP/2 can't be negotiated with the HTTS server.
- You can use CURL_HTTP_VERSION_1_1 to enforce HTTP 1.1 requests.
- More details on HTTP version can be found from CURLOPT_HTTP_VERSION.