Tizen Native API 5.5
This is a calendar widget. It helps applications to flexibly display a calendar with day of the week, date, year and month. Applications are able to set specific dates to be reported back, when selected, in the smart callbacks of the calendar widget. The API of this widget lets the applications perform other functions, like:
- placing marks on specific dates
- setting the bounds for the calendar (minimum and maximum years)
- setting the day names of the week (e.g. "Thu" or "Thursday")
- setting the year and month format.
This widget inherits from the Layout one, so that all the functions acting on it also work for calendar objects.
This widget emits the following signals, besides the ones sent from Layout :
"changed"- emitted when the date in the calendar is changed.
"display,changed"- emitted when the current month displayed in the calendar is changed.
"focused"- When the calendar has received focus. (since 1.8)
"unfocused"- When the calendar has lost focus. (since 1.8)
"language,changed"- the program's language changed (since 1.9)
Supported elm_object common APIs.
Here is some sample code using it:
- Calendar - Simple creation.
- Calendar - Layout strings formatting.
- Calendar - Years restrictions.
- Calendar - Days selection.
- Calendar - Signal callback and getters.
- Calendar - Calendar marks.
|Evas_Object *||elm_calendar_add (Evas_Object *parent)|
|typedef char *(*||Elm_Calendar_Format_Cb )(struct tm *stime)|
|typedef char*(* Elm_Calendar_Format_Cb)(struct tm *stime)|
This callback type is used to format the string that will be used to display month and year.
stime Struct representing time.
- String representing time that will be set to calendar's text.
- See also:
Add a new calendar widget to the given parent Elementary (container) object.
parent The parent object.
- a new calendar widget handle or
NULL, on errors.
This function inserts a new calendar widget on the canvas.
- Since :