Tizen Native API 6.0
The MTP API provides functions for support PTP(Picture Transfer Protocol) subset of MTP(Media Transfer Protocol).
|MTP Manager||Provide functions to establish connection to access MTP responder device, and to Get/Delete files|
|MTP Device Information||Provide functions to gets the device information of MTP responder device|
|MTP Storage Information||Provide functions to gets the storage information of MTP responder storage|
|MTP Object Information||Provide functions to gets the object information of certain file in MTP responder|
MTP is consist of three components : 1. MTP device
- Meaning that the device supports MTP.
- Having mtp-responder role.
- Having one or more MTP storages.
2. MTP storage
- Meaning that the storage in the mtp device.
- Having zero or more MTP objects.
3. MTP object
- MTP object meaning is the actual file.
- Each file in the device has a unique handle called "Object Handle". This is not a unique handle each storage.
- Mtp object is to have the parent object, so it can indicate a file hierarchy. If parent object is 0, then it means object is in root of storage.