Tizen Native API 7.0
Widget to add floating area for buttons.
The Floatingbutton widget is not a real button, but only provides areas where application adds (maximum 2) buttons to.
This widget inherits from the Layout one, so that all the Layout functions can be used on it. However, it includes not only visible floating area, but invisible track for moving floating area, so there is a possibility that it works differently from that you intended.
Default content parts of the floatingbutton widget that you can use for are:
- "button1" - left area for button
- "button2" - right area for button
Floatingbutton can be hidden by signal emission.
- show - elm_object_signal_emit(fb, "elm,state,show", "");
- hide - elm_object_signal_emit(fb, "elm,state,hide", "");
|Evas_Object *||eext_floatingbutton_add (Evas_Object *parent)|
|Add a new floatingbutton to the parent. |
|Evas_Object * eext_floatingbutton_add||(||Evas_Object *||parent||)|
Add a new floatingbutton to the parent.
- Since :
[in] parent The parent object
- The new object or NULL if it cannot be created