Tizen Native API 7.0
This example is very short and will illustrate one way to use a scroller. We'll omit the declaration of the
text variable because it's a very long ipsum lorem . If you really want to see the full code, it's scroller_example_01.c.
We start our example by creating our window and background:
Next we create a label and set it's text to
text(very long ipsum lorem):
We then create our scroller, ask that it have the same size as the window and set its content:
We are now going to set a number of properties in our scroller:
- We make it bounce horizontally but not vertically.
- We make both scrollbars always be visible.
- We have the events be propagated from the content to the scroller.
- We enforce a page policy vertically(having a page be the size of the viewport) and leave horizontal scrolling free.
- And finally we ask the scroller to show us a region starting at 50,50 and having a width and height of 200px.
- Observant reader will note that the elm_scroller_region_show() didn't scroll the view vertically, this is because we told the scroller to only accept vertical scrolling in pages.