Tizen Native API 6.5
_Evas_Smart_Cb_Description Struct Reference
|const char *||name|
|const char *||type|
|Hint on the type of |
Describes a callback issued by a smart object (evas_object_smart_callback_call()), as defined in its smart object class. This is particularly useful to explain to end users and their code (i.e., introspection) what the parameter
event_info will point to.
- evas-smart-interface.c, and evas-smart-object.c.
Member Data Documentation
|const char* _Evas_Smart_Cb_Description::name|
callback name ("changed", for example)
|const char* _Evas_Smart_Cb_Description::type|
Hint on the type of
event_info parameter's contents on a #Evas_Smart_Cb callback.
The type string uses the pattern similar to http://dbus.freedesktop.org/doc/dbus-specification.html#message-protocol-signatures, but extended to optionally include variable names within brackets preceding types. Example:
- Structure with two integers:
- Structure called 'x' with two integers named 'a' and 'b':
- Array of integers:
- Array called 'x' of struct with two integers:
- This type string is used as a hint and is not validated or enforced in any way. Implementors should make the best use of it to help bindings, documentation and other users of introspection features.