MIC Image Creator
MIC is an image creator used when creating images for Tizen. With the MIC tool, you can:
- Create images of different types for different verticals, such as:
- Live CD images
- Live USB images
- Raw images for KVM
- Loop images for IVI platforms
- fs images for chrooting
- Chroot into an image using MIC’s enhanced
- Convert an image to another image format.
This is a very useful function when handling situations sensitive to image format.
Afterwards, become familiar with MIC by reading the following instructions:
- Customizing Images describes how to modify the kickstart file to customize an image.
- MIC Reference describes, in more detail, how to use MIC.
- MIC Frequently Asked Questions describes frequently asked questions and known issues.
- Reporting MIC Issues describes how to report bugs and feature requests.
The source code is tracked in the https://github.com/01org/mic repository.
Copyright (c) 2012 Intel, Inc.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free
Software Foundation; version 2 of the License.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY
or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License
for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along
with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59
Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.