Third Party Libraries for Tizen .NET Application
Following is the list of libraries filtered based on the purpose:
Libraries for programming with hardware are listed below:
- Barcode Scanner - Scans and creates barcodes with ZXing.NET.Mobile.
- Battery Status - Gathers battery level, charging status, and charging type.
- Connectivity - Gets network connectivity information such as type and verifies whether the connection is available.
- Device Info - Properties about a device such as OS, model, and ID.
- Device Motion - Provides access to Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, and Compass.
Library for manipulating message is listed below:
- Messaging - Make phone calls, send SMSs, and emails.
Libraries for manipulating multimedia are listed below.
- FFImageLoading - Image loading with caching, placeholders, transformations, and so on.
- SimpleAudioPlayer - Plays local files and audio data as a stream. This allows you to store audio data in a portable class library and play it on all supported platforms.
- SkiaSharp - This is a cross-platform 2D graphics API for .NET platforms based on Google’s Skia Graphics Library. It provides a comprehensive 2D API that can be used across mobile, server, and desktop models to render images.
- Media - Takes photos and videos using the camera and selects them from the gallery.
- MediaManager - Play and control audio and video.
Library for manipulating secure storage is listed below:
- Secure Storage - Provides secure storage for key-value pairs. It can be used to securely store sensitive data strings such as passwords, session tokens, credit card numbers, and so on.
Libraries for manipulating the system are listed below:
- Permissions - Verifies and requests runtime permissions.
- Settings - Simple and consistent cross-platform settings API.
Libraries for working with graphical user interface applications are listed below:
- Share - Shares texts, links, or opens a browser.
- User Dialogs - This library is for standard user dialog from the core .NET standard library, actionsheets, alerts, confirmations, loading, login, progress, prompt, and toast.