Third Party Libraries for Tizen .NET Application
Following is the list of libraries filtered based on the purpose:
Libraries for programming with hardware.
- Barcode Scanner - Scans and creates barcodes with ZXing.NET.Mobile.
- Battery Status - Gathers battery level, charging status, and charging type.
- Connectivity - Gets network connectivity information such as type and verifies whether the connection is available.
- Device Info - Properties about device such as OS, Model, and Id.
- Device Motion - Provides access to Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, and Compass.
Libraries for manipulating message.
- Messaging - Make phone call, send sms, and send e-mail.
Libraries for manipulating multimedia.
- FFImageLoading - Image loading with caching, placeholders, transformations and so on.
- SimpleAudioPlayer - Plays local files and audio data as a stream. This allows you to store audio data in a portable class library and play it on all supported platforms.
- SkiaSharp - Is a cross-platform 2D graphics API for .NET platforms based on Google’s Skia Graphics Library. It provides a comprehensive 2D API that can be used across mobile, server, and desktop models to render images.
- Media - Takes photos and videos using camera and selects them from gallery.
- Media Manager - Play and control audio and video.
Libraries for manipulating secure storage.
- Secure Storage - Provides secure storage for key-value pairs. It can be used to securely store sensitive data strings such as password, session token, credit card number, and so on.
Libraries for manipulating system.
- Permissions - Verifies and requests runtime permissions.
- Settings - Simple and consistent cross platform settings API.
Libraries for working with graphical user interface applications.